On Thursday, from 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a call for providers to explain the new criteria for Stage 2 of the EHR Incentive Programs.
According to CMS, the agenda will include the following topics:
- The extension to Stage 1 of meaningful use
- Changes to Stage 1 criteria for meaningful use
- Proposed Medicaid policies
- Stage 2 meaningful use overview
- Stage 2 clinical quality measures (CQMs)
- Medicare payment adjustments and exceptions
- Questions and answers about the EHR Incentive Programs
Register here, but please note that space is limited. Registration closes at 12:00 ET on the day of the call, or when available space has been filled.
We plan to participate in the call, so please check back early next week for our reaction. In the meantime, continue to monitor the blog for updates.